[Dailydrool] A Bath for Guinness

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:42:34 PDT 2018

Guinness rolled in the stinkiest stuff he’s ever found.  It was worse than the dead fish he frequently found on the beach.  We believe it’s “turkey poo”, green when rolled in. He has to get his “stink” under his ear and on the collar, and it takes quite a bit of talent to get it in just the right spot.  We decided that a bath at home was in order.  In our old house (in NC) we’d get out the hose.  Our (temporary, while we build) home is now in NH and it’s still cold, with the occasional warm day thrown in.  We decided he needed to go in the tub.  We’ve never put him in the tub and expected quite a fuss.  No fuss at all.  He actually liked it.  Having his two slaves rub him all over and pour warm water on him was actually very pleasing to this hound.  He smells ever so much better.  Now I’m worried that he’ll want to roll in more stuff so that he can have another bath!

Sent from my iPad