[Dailydrool] Ssssshhhhhfromthedeskssshhhhh

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 02:30:48 PDT 2018

This is ML at 4 in the morning so sssshhhhh don't wake them up but
What is wrong with them?
Don't they hear it?
Don't they smell it?
Even Mr Doc is still sleeping but not ML.
Nope I hear it in the grass, in the dirt in the front yard, in the garden
and I smell it, rooting in the dirt for grubs. (What are grubs anyway?) It
is quiet and soft footed but I hear it and mostly
Oh yes
I smell it
Even though it tries not to smell every time it flicks it's tail I smell it:
It is one of those little black and white kitties that sometimes wander
around the yard digging little holes. Flicking it's tail. Waves of scent.
But tonight the scent is quiet.
And then in the back...
Don't they hear that? Much noisier than the kitty in the front this is
another kitty in the back, a sleek brown tabby hunting in behind the shed,
creeping around it walked right past the kitty in the front I watched on
the camera. They nodded hello but didn't speak. They know each other.
And now they're both gone and I can go back to sleep but really, I mean
seriously, how is it the others don't hear them or smell them?

Love & Cuddles maybe in the morning.
Merta Lou