[Dailydrool] Female puppy advice needed

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 12:52:39 PDT 2018

Hi Kim,
  What about having a spray bottle of water handy  and giving her a squirt shower when she mounts you  along with a firm “No”.  (I did this with Ruby the chihuahua, Harley’s girlfriend, when she used to mount Bo, and it worked.  For Ruby, it was a dominance thing.  don’t know if that applies to Hobs).  Of course, Hobs might think that is an even more fun game if she doesn’t mind water (Ruby hated it and stopped).

I am sure other droolers have better ideas, but this one occurs to me.  Fortunately this has not been one of Mariah’s naughty behaviors.  Val