[Dailydrool] FW: Basset girl

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun Aug 5 15:59:48 PDT 2018

Subject: Basset girl

Wow Kim. Sounds like you have your hands full. I think it's a dominant behavior or wanting attention.  Since Gunner had his back surgery and still can't walk after 7 weeks, our Lacy (18 year old), has started humping him at night. She is desperately trying to say Gunner get up and play. She's never done this to any of the other hounds. Docs used to say let them have one litter before you spay or they will get fat. I'll be interested to see what others think.

Ann