[Dailydrool] secret pawtner exchange reminder

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Aug 7 16:02:36 PDT 2018

Sign ups end Monday, August 13.  It is so great to see some
of the people who used to play signing up again as well as
some new ones.  Such a great way to make a new basset friend
and something fun to do at the end of the summer.  You don’t
have to do clues if that puts you off - we have a no clues list, too.
Clues are posted on our secret pawtner digest which is separate
from the Daily Drool - we can help you get started if you need
help!

Names go out by the 16th, mailing deadline is Aug. 25, meaning
packages have to be sent no later than date.  It is a wonderful way
to support the rescues - shop their stores for some terrific gifts.

Email me if you have questions

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa