[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 08:57:10 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
I'm ok.  Just ok.  Honestly it is not nearly as much fun being an only dog as I first thought.  It's not nearly as cool to get the first treat or the biggest slice, when there is no one competing for what you're getting.
Yesterday they had steak at dinner and I was sitting by dadPerson's chair.  momPerson offered me a scrap ..... and I made her walk over and hand it to me, no reason to walk over to her, no one is going to beat me to it.
Let's face it Gracie was a little stinker but she was MY little stinker and I miss her like all get out, it's lonely during the day .... just me and dadPerson .... and he sleeps a lot.
momPerson says Gracie was literally a little stinker .... the house is hardwood floors, half carpeted over and momPerson has ordered new carpets to replace the ones which have been peed on a million times .... they've been shampooed at least that many times but still .....
My little Miss chew it right up came home in a box and is on the knick knack shelf with LuLu and Cyrus and all the little painted porcelain figures Natalie made when she was little ..... Natalie is getting ready to run away to college next month ..... I am hoping she flunks right out like her older sister due to partying and moves back home and goes to Jr college but momPerson says it's not likely, Natalie is taking Bio Engineering at UC and doesn't mess around.  The older one is finally on the right track but still lives at home and has one more year of Jr college before she transfers so at least I'll have her.  Also Natalie isn't going too far ....... I should still see her once in a while.
More later from Snoopy who misses his baby sister Gracie