[Dailydrool] Skunked

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 9 10:24:17 PDT 2018

Hello all Dale here
No it wasn’t my dog who got skunked.   I’m being a pill and laughing at my friend.   She was afraid of dogs all her life but her husband died tragically (he was mugged) and her daughters and I ganged up in her a few years ago and convinced her s dog was in everyone’s best interests.  Lonni is clueless though, nothing could have shocked me more then when she announced they adopted a 9 week old husky pup off of Craigslist.   Omg huskies are not great first dogs.
Lonni found that out the hard way.  It’s been a few years now, Denali grew up and Lonni’s oldest moved off to college.  Lonni runs with the dog every day and it’s learned to leave her cats alone.  I thought she was fine now until I got the below text today.   I’m a horrible friend, I know, but I can’t stop laughing.  Omg she doesn’t even have a dog door HOW did the situation get this far out of control?   Go ahead read and then laugh until you cry!
Dale OMG Denali got skunked!!!  My house stinks so bad I washed her for like an hour with Dawn and peroxide. My living room rug is getting picked up to be cleaned tomorrow. My upstairs carpeting will be cleaned Thursday. My duvet cover is at the dry cleaners.  Omg!!!!!
Somehow the dog skunked her entire HUGE multimillion dollar Home.     Oh lord Lonni I love you but omg
Dale
Ps this is basset related because you should never turn any dog, basset or not , loose in your home if they’ve been skunked.  Ever!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone