[Dailydrool] Slaves

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 15 10:33:48 PDT 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well I have been insisting on special treatment.  This morning my clueless momPerson tried to feed me kibble with pumpkin.  So I ate the pumpkin and asked for another topping.  She put some yogurt on there so i ate that and asked for another topping.  She shook the bowl so I ate a little bit and asked for another topping.   And then, she just turned in her heel and walked away!  Can you imagine?

Of course I scarfed down the rest of my bowl and then took off after her she can’t just leave me in the kitchen by myself!

Anybody else got an untrainable slave?

More later from Snoopy who has pretty much given up on the clueless momPerson.
Sent from my iPaw