[Dailydrool] Mariah checking in again

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 13:32:01 PDT 2018

This is Mariah again.  Well, it took me exactly one day to outsmart this silly citronella collar.  I discovered it doesn’t have a very deep well, so if you turn your head to one side and intermittently bark your lungs out, you’ll empty it out in no time, and then you are scott free for the rest of the day to bark whenever you please until they refill it.  Half hour of strategic nuisance and then success for hours.  Ha ha ha ha ha!  Neither of my sisters can figure this out.  Even my dad is impressed with how smart I am.  Mom sometimes worries that we are not a good enough home for me—that I am a superdog who could be a canine star in the right hands and they are just devoted pet owners.  i don’t know—yes, I could be a movie star, but I do kind of like it here.  it is very relaxing...though I do wish they’d plan more challenging  activities for me than outsmarting citronella collars.   Are you listening, Mom?  Mariah