[Dailydrool] Gator again...

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:47:28 PDT 2018

If you use Facebook you can go on the she persons page and see the reveal of the new item. Or you can go look at it here:
http://theslobbershoppe.com/junebugsmemoryfoammat.aspx
 Everyone says that they’re really cute, they will work for a bathmat, to hold food or water dishes and someone even suggested using them under their keyboard on their desk.
Not only do you get a great item, every purchase supports Basset rescue!
http://theslobbershoppe.com/junebugsmemoryfoammat.aspx
xxx Gator -Learning the ropes at fundraising for rescue so that others just like me can have a home just like I do and my mama and siblings.

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone