[Dailydrool] Janie Anne's Birthday

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 17 05:06:55 PDT 2018

Today 17 August would have been my Janie Anne's 15th Birthday.  Unfortunately she couldn't be here to celebrate it.  I miss her everyday, but I am happy she is in Heaven, especially since her Boyfriend NIgel Chazey has come to protect her.  They are with my Shiobhan and all their Basset Friends and Basset people, so they can't be lonely or afraid.  Tomorrow is my Mom's Birthday and she is celebrating up in Heaven with all of them.

Hug your puppies and loved ones today, we never know when we may lose them.

Birthday Woofs, Bill and Lilly Dawn