[Dailydrool] Snoopy sends condolences

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 19 11:08:02 PDT 2018

Hi all Snoopy here,
I am very sorry tgat my friends Shelby and Olivia have made their way to the bridge.   MomPerson would post but ste is weepy and sad ....... to much lately we think they should Celis the gates to the bridge for a while.
Fly free sweet girls, you were treasured. May your memories be for blessing.  And to all you momPersons and dadPeooje our there always remember that life us not measured by the number of breathes you take, but rather the number of moments tgat tahe your breath away
Love n Drool from your pal Snoopy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone