[Dailydrool] Alphette

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 08:04:43 PDT 2018

>From the Desk

Hi there this is Merta Lou, Outstanding Social Scientist and Investigator
chiming in on the discussion about pack leaders and alpha dogs and all that.
Oh you silly people.
When you have a girl dog she is in charge.
It is just that simple.
I mean what else could it be? A boy dog in charge?
Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Excuse me I was laughing at a joke not at the idea of a ... a... BOY dog
actually being in charge. I would never (snicker) laugh at (giggle) that.
Of COURSE a Boy dog may be pack leader especially when he is an only dog
and no females live within a mile of his home.
But the truth
The real Truth
Is that Girl dogs are always in charge. No boy dog alive

Hello Mr Doc. What can I, the superior one, do for
You have big teeth, sir,
And many of them.
And they are quite clean. Yes I see you needn't get them quite so
close......reallydear........yes umhum....Ending now,yes:

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou *under duress  Yes Yes I'm done!!