[Dailydrool] Greek adventure cancelled

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 00:38:55 PDT 2018

Hi everyone
As you know, Rolph and Clara had been planning a cyber trip to visit their cousins in Greece.
However, with the recent loss of some of their close friends and Rolph's failing mobility, they have decided they are not really fit to travel right now.
I keep telling myself he will improve, but I know I'm kidding myself. Right now, some days, like Saturday, he can go for a short walk and really enjoy himself, but on others, like yesterday, he can't even get out in the garden without assistance.
His spirit is so much stronger than his body.
Meanwhile Clara, who vets have told me "only has a couple of days left", since last December, is having a second puppyhood, getting up on tables, stealing food and running up and down the stairs with sheer joy. Long may it last.
Drool to everyone who needs or wants it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK