[Dailydrool] MELOOONNNNNNN,!

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 13:34:51 PDT 2018

Hello from Reggie. I love melon, especially cantaloupe.  The MP gave me a
"taste" yesterday and now it is my favorite.  Today, she wasn't handing
over my one measly cube fast enough so I tried to steal it for myself. I
jumped right up on her knee and you would think no one had ever done that
before. She pushed back from the table (miracle of miracles here) and told
me OFF, OFF. I did get down and she had the nerve to tell me that I would
get my melon when she was good and ready to give it to me! I waited a
nickzilion hours for it and my patience finally paid off. It was delish!
She told me I was a good boy and then gave me a couple of blueberries. They
are yummy!

MP here, Reggie had kennel cough a couple of weeks ago. It started 8 days
from his play date and bath at his kennel. The vet gave me amoxicillin and
a cough suppressant. Both worked and he was better a couple of days later.
My question is this - is now less susceptible to kennel cough now or could
he get it again soon? Vet also said he was seeing several cases from this
particular kennel.

Heart healing hugs to those families that have lost a fur baby and drool to
all that need it!

Daria and Reggie, the fruit fiend