[Dailydrool] Tomato Thief

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 13:53:14 PDT 2018

I have been really busy picking and canning tomatoes from our garden the last 2 weeks. Turning all that produce into tomato juice, diced tomatoes and salsa. However if the thieving little b@$+§£ Seth would have stayed out of the tomatoes, we might have had a few more pints of canned goods. Every time that I would turn my back for a second, Seth was stealing a whole tomato either out of the sink or even out of the bowl after I peeled and dice them! I was not happy nor amused with his counter cruising/tomato stealing! He spent a lot of time secured in his room anytime I had to step away from the tomatoes. Honestly the way he acts you would think that he was starving to death...but I assure you he is not. He gets 2 good quality square meals a day, not to mention all the homemade chicken, and beef liver jerky, the dried chicken hearts and gizzards along with a few other treats.
Xander has in the past had his tomato stealing sprees but not to the level of Seth. Xander did have to go to the vet today because of an anal gland infection. So he got a antibiotic shot and some pills. So if you can spare a little AG healing drool, it would be greatly appreciated.
Virtual Hugs
Michele, momma to Seth the tomato thief and Xander the sore butt.
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad

Sent from my iPawPad