[Dailydrool] antacids

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 13:17:46 PDT 2018

I also give antacids with a meal if the dog seems to need it. Nobody here
needs one on a regular basis anymore but I think giving a GasX if you have
to leave after they have eaten or if the dog seems urpy cannot possibly
hurt and may be a great preventative, not to mention the feeling of not
worrying so much.

I look back on the things I did when I first had dogs that I would not do
now: leaving a dog crated with a rawhide or pig's ear is one of them. My
first Belgian always had a pig ear or rawhide in his crate, unsupervised..
It was not until I had to deal with a dog (not mine) that had choked to
death in his crate that I understood the risk. (I no longer even buy pig's
ears, rawhide anything, bull pizzles (hate the smell) hooves...

My children are deprived  but my mind is at ease.

MomPerson to MertaLou and Doc (boy that's not many names, is it?)