[Dailydrool] Thank you precious drooled!

Marsha Tiemann baronsbond at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 10:30:37 PDT 2018

I had signed up for the Secret Pawtner exchange but ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. I contacted Donna Linsey and explained that I couldn’t participate due to my circumstances. But bless some awesome droplet continued and I have received a bag of wonderful dog treats and then today another box with bracelets, earrings, a necklace, a Basset beanie baby and an awesome Basset ornament. The accompanying note brought tears. Whom ever you are, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Marsha Tiemann, Parker and Lady (notabasset)
Sent from my iPhone