[Dailydrool] Snoopy bloating

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Aug 26 15:04:23 PDT 2018

Oh my, Dale. How frightening for you and Snoopy both! It's good that you knew what to do and shared the information. We had a dog who bloated. He survived, but we later lost him to torsion. That was devastating. When Bobo had his spleen operated on,  the vet tacked his stomach. She said it was insurance against such stomach drama. He did live long and prosper after that. Recuperative drool being slung for both you and Snoopy by the Leader pack.
And thanks again for the lovely, Bassety Secret Pawtner gifts. Such fun!
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net