[Dailydrool] Friend need some advice.

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Sun Aug 26 15:57:10 PDT 2018

I have a friend who just adopted two kittens (gasp!) and is having a bit
of a problem.

She lives in a large house that has been subdivided.  I'll let her tell:

" Even though the house has been restored/renovated - my floors have
100+ years of... experience. And apparently - the base of the stairs
leading up to my apartment was used as a litter box/bathroom for some
animal at some time. At least i am assuming so - because Minnie seems to
want to poop there on a regular basis.
She knows where he litter box is and uses it - mostly. And there is no
urine present. But at least once a day I find a "present" down
there.....I have scrubbed the floor with cleanser. I have used lemon
scented antibacterial wipes. I have used Woolite's verson of Nature's
Miracle. I have used REAL Nature's miracle. And yet - she persists.

Is there a magical mystery method for keeping Minnie from defiling my
floors?"

Does anyone have any clues and helpful bits of wisdom to help her??

Kathie G (Basset-less for 18 months now)