[Dailydrool] Dasuquin Advanced for Rescues

akacare at aol.com akacare at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 13:49:08 PDT 2018

I have given up on trying to force feed Sully his Dasuquin soft chews. He WILL NOT take them. I have to cut them in half and force them down his throat, which I will no longer do. We will have to come up with something else. Anyway I have a 18 oz bag of soft chews (64) count with probably 58 left in it with an expiration date of  May of 2019. These are for dogs 60-120 Lbs. If any rescue would like them, I would love to see someone get use of these as they are not exactly cheap. Just shoot me an email and they are yours.
Carol, Tucker and Sully (Duchess, Charley, Roland, Gracie and Daisy ATB).