[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 19:05:35 PDT 2018

Millie continues to surprise me.  The other day I picked up a basket of items from a dog food distributor for Basset Fest.  I put the basket on top of another box so it would be up a bit.  Well after a while I heard some noise in the room where  the box was, and there was Millie rummaging through the basket looking for goodies.  She did pull out a small bag of treats and was trying to get it open.  Well I  had to  put the box up much higher but had to  give the treats to her as they could no longer go into the basket.  She has never done that before.  The old girl still has spunk  in her.  She still has some surprises left in her.

 Douglas Dropp and Millie Along with
Pw.s Charlie and Bennett, both ATB
  AOL Desktop