[Dailydrool] From the desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 03:05:19 PDT 2018

MertaLou here, professional Lady Basset and Intrepid Hunter, Investigative
Journalist and Medical Advisor

So many hats! So little time.
Well Mr Doc still is sporting that little blue donut on his collar. He is,
however, much brighter these days. I wish the MotherPerson would stop
feeling him up--very inappropriate behavior-- but this morning she said Oh
The Swelling Is Going Down! and seemed happy so whatever she is doing has
something to do with that and HE seems ok with it she took the collar off
for awhile yesterday but He snuck into the the other room and licked  and
she caught him. Even Mr Biskit keeps asking when the donut can be taken off
but she is mean and cruel and says maybe never. And then says when the
stitches are out.
There was a varmint in the yard this morning.
There has been a blackpanther in the yard for the past few days and the
birds and hummers have left in fear. If we see it we chase it but mostly it
leaves when it hears the back door open.
As you may tell there is nothing going on that is exciting. I will let you
know.
Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou