[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan checking in...been a while

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 8 07:05:46 PST 2018

Greetings Droolers,

First, we want to send out heart healing drool to all the Droolers who have lost their furbabies.  So many Furkids going to the bridge lately.  We've had some setbacks this year.  The recent snow before Thanksgiving resulted in our aviary netting covering our chicken yard being pulled down from sheer wight of the snow changing to ice pellets and then rain.  That rebuild took 12 man hours.  Debbie's art studio has been suffering roof issues for years. The pitch is not sloped a lot, and water manged to get under the shingles and tar paper, creating soft wood between rafters.    We had to break the piggy to get that repaired, but all is well now.

Back on November 27, I was driving home from work and a large deer decided to play tag with my car.  We both lost.  The deer is dead, and Farmer's insurance has declared my 2006 PT Cruiser a total loss.  The cost of repairs is greater than the value of the car.  Yay!  More money to spend to replace the car.  On the Cancer front, I am still cancer free now for 30 months.  Only wish debt free from all the related medical bills would coincide with that declaration.

OK, now to the Howliday Cards.  Yes, we are participating in the DD Howliday Card Exchange this year.  Money has been tight around here, and Debbie was seriously considering not making a card for 2018.  However, she knows some of you Droolers actually collect her cards, and she could not allow the series of years to be interrupted.  And, this also means I will be publishing all of our received Howliday Cards on our family website.  That URL I will post on another DD posting after I have the new webpage constructed.

Also, I wanted to put out a PDF label printing reminder.  When you are going to print your labels from your PDF file, make sure when the options window opens, you select "Actual size".  Your address labels should be centered on your label paper peel offs.  I do use Adobe Reader for my default PDF software, but I don't think the software should create an issue.  Just make sure you make that "actual size"  selection from your options window.

Happy Hanukkah!

Drool to all in need,

Leon