[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 04:30:31 PST 2018

I know I'd said we would not be doing the howliday cards this year, but
Donna Lindy offered to help me send them as a part of a group of folks who
send together. She has been a huge help in finding a design and so on. So
the Dashing Bassets will be represented this year in the long list. The
only problem is that when I added our information to the list, I put in all
three dogs' names, not the Dashing Bassets, the moniker by which the hounds
usually go. The cards are signed, however, by that moniker, since it takes
up less space. So when you see Dashing Bassets, think Cleo, Dexter, and
Horton. You will see plenty of pictures of them, along with one of Duncan
the cat.

Thanks so much Donna, you have been a life saver. We love the Drool cards
and were going to miss them.

And thanks so much to the folks who offered to send me cards if I sent my
address. You will have it in the list, so it's not a problem.
Pam, food slave and general factotum to
Cleo, Dexter, and Horton, AKA the Dashing Bassets
and Duncan the cat