[Dailydrool] Delilah Belle ATB

lois.leader at cox.net lois.leader at cox.net
Tue Dec 11 15:12:44 PST 2018

I will be holding my houndies close as I hold you in my heart, Sandi. I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to Delilah Belle. She must have been the most wonderful heart-dog. There are certain dogs who enter our lives and become a fundamental part of us. In that way, they can never leave us. I hope that Delilah is delighting in her banquet at the Bridge. I know my ATB crew will be thrilled to meet her. Sandi, take care and know that you are supported by all of us Droolers who know exactly how deep a loss saying goodbye to our canine companions is.

Lois Leader and her ATB crew: Strider and Zar and Misty and Bobo and Scout and Garfield.

lois.leader at cox.net