[Dailydrool] Paddi sends greetings to Snoopy

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:29:16 PST 2018

Miss Paddi B Basset, who herself turned 14 last summer, is delighted to
hear that Snoopy has recovered from his Most Unfortunate Injuries.

She herself is looking forward to the 26th, when a Australian
Shepherd/Border Collie cross (Blue) and a French bulldog named Oscar will
arrive for a two week winter vacation in Hawaii. She's looking forward to
the warm weather.

Clio the Cat is looking forward to nothing, though  it is her understanding
that both Blue and Oscar are normally managed by a small and determined
tabby cat named Mabel so she's not overly worried.

(Sadly, Paddi hasn't figured out that it is our niece who is going to
Hawaii, rather than Hawaii coming to us. We won't disillusion her.)

So glad Snoopy's doing better!
Mary & Paddi & Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog
and
Clio the Cat