[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Daily Drool Howliday Card Display

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Dec 15 19:51:57 PST 2018

We have started to receive our Daily Drool Howliday Exchange Cards in the mail. As always, the cards are full of beautiful pictures of houndies.  Our family card will be out in the mail and delivered before Christmas.  Another original card design by Debbie is currently at the printers, and will be shipping out soon.

I have started to publish all the Howliday cards we receive on our family website.  This will be my 13th year of showing ths cards, and yes the previous 12 years of cards are also still there for you to look at too.

Here's the website link for you to copy and paste to your browser.  www.winstanleyclan.us/2018_Howliday_Cards/2018_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html  It is my pleasure to provide to all those unable to particiapte the ability to see the creativity of the Drooler's 2018 Howliday cards.

Enjoy!

Leon Winstanley

www.winstanleyclan.us