[Dailydrool] ITS NOT FAIR from the desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:58:32 PST 2018

Of and it isn't fair it isn't it isn't it isn't!!!!
I am a good girl. I am. She tells me that every day many times O you are
such a good girl and so I know I am a good girl
And she tells Doc he is a good boy but he isn't and it isn't fair
She put her plate on the counter with chickie and rice stuff and pushed it
back back so I could not have reached it if I wanted but I am a good girl
and so did not think about it but Doc stood right up and cleaned the plate
because he has those honkin long legs and can reach the plates on the
counter but there she is every morning telling him what a good boy he is
and is ISNT.
*I* should have that plate I am a good girl!! It just really isnt fair. You
think it's fair? I don't. I think it it it.....stinks. That's what I think.
Love and Cuddles
Starving Merta Lou