[Dailydrool] Howliday cards may be late :(

Sharon Hall shallhb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:11:19 PST 2018

To everyone in the Western half of the country, you may be getting our
cards after Christmas.  My apologies!  My Shutterfly order arrived Monday,
as promised,and I sat down to get the cards out yesterday.  Alas, I
discovered yesterday afternoon they only sent me half an order.  After 3
on-line  chats with customer service, and a back and forth on Facebook,
I've been promised the missing cards by December 21, but, well, we'll see.
Happy Holidays, and I am optimistic that you'll at least get a New Year's
card from us.
Sharon Hall
Bella, Grace and Rosie