[Dailydrool] Christmas cards unsent

Riche Churchill ninedogs04 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 20:21:10 PST 2018

My thanks to all who are sending cards -- the dogs are so cute and funny -- but I am not sending any out this year. My life-partner of 53 years is in a coma in hospital and has been for two weeks. She is not expected to live more than a few more days, so the "Christmas spirit" is not with me at the moment. But I do appreciate the cards and have them on display.
Riche Churchill
P.S. Have also temporarily suspended Bugle Notes... will get back to them eventually. Probably.