[Dailydrool] Christmas cards

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Dec 20 13:39:54 PST 2018

I really feel ashamed to ask this, but I've experienced some tough times this year and once again, haven't been able to participate in the card exchange. If you should have an extra card, Lilly Dawn and I would love seeing your wonderful puppies.
I am
Bill and Lilly Dawn Armstrong
5528 S Lowell Blvd
Littleton, Co
80123

Thank you for understanding and I wish all of my fellow Droolers and their Pups a very Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, and all of the Holidays you may observe and a  safe, happy healthy New Years.

Riche, May God Bless you and your partner, I'm so sorry for your circumstances.
Also, I wish Blessings to all of you, especially those who have experienced a terrible loss.
Thank you my fellow  Droolers,
Melancholy Woofs,
Bill, Lilly Dawn and Janie Anne and Siobhan (Both In Heaven)