[Dailydrool] MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM MONTANA.

Leslie & Chief Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:02:14 PST 2018

We do not post often rather we try to keep up FB’s but wanted you all to know I read this every morning with my cup of coffee still!!   During the year I think about you all, suffer the pangs of illness and death along with you, and cheer with and for you when all good happens.  Sending heartfelt sympathy for all who need it and depend on it for without it……………..we can all be lost.   Friends and family, supporters and helpers, community and fellow man …………all of which helps us heal .    I hope the angels on your shoulders keep you and help you as mine are with me now.   Much sincere love from Basset Rescue of Mt.  bassetrescuemt at gmail.com   Leslie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10