[Dailydrool] Happy Holidays!

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:35:19 PST 2018

This is Reggie the Elf checking in. I am checking in from St Petersburg FL this morning. We left RI at the end November to move back to Florida. My humans wanted to be warm again after living in the frozen wasteland for a year and a half. So far, we are living in these places called hotels. Ugh! No yard where I can sniff the smells and chase my bunnies all by myself. The momperson has to walk me and then I decide not to walk anymore so I lay down. The language that comes from her is not pretty! BOL!
So far, I have enslaved everyone I meet with my handsomeness and calm demeanor! I get to the basset hallway dash when no one is around. I have my own couch for sleeping and get more cookies than usual! The humans on the other paw are complaining about their aching backs, the lack of kitchen space and how hard it is to find a home and stay in budget. We miss not taking part in the Howliday Card Exchange this year but we did not know where we would be when the sign ups started. Momperson has put up some tinsel garland and a few ornaments. She brought her countertop convection oven, slow cooker and big mixer so she can make out own food. I am looking forward to sampling a cookie or two and I saw this thing called ham go in the refrigerator a few days ago.

So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! Sending drool to all in need, furry and human.

Reggie and the humans, Daria and Jimmy

Sent from my iPad