[Dailydrool] Help help help

Robert Staschak mondog1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 07:39:09 PST 2018

I need help finding a belly band that actually works. They all slide down or don’t fit properly. My dog is very long so everything we’ve tried so far doesn’t fit properly. He has a major problem with peeing inside anymore. The vets have ran every test they can on him but nothing has ever been found. We’ve taken him to 3 different vets to find out what is wrong with him. Nobody has ever found a single thing. He’s obsessed with water and is capable of 30-40 second pees outside.
It’s to the point that we get his indoor peeing u set control or we return him to the rescue.
Do dog trainers actually work and effective with 9 year old dogs?