[Dailydrool] Best Regards

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:14:44 PST 2018

Wow! we have a lot of hounds that could use some drool right now. So the
Martin Trio (Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess) will get
right on it!

We hope that crate rest and meds with some healing drool will get Reggie
back on his feet so Tim can quit worrying.

Poor Morse! Interdigital cysts can be so painful and difficult to treat.
Drool that it heals and they don't have to do surgery. This will hopefully
help Becky as well.

We are sending drool to Loki that the vets can figure out Loki's liver
enzymes are high and they can then fix it and Kathy can quit worrying and
her wallet can get a break.

Millie, you need to quit giving your Dad such fits. He loves you so much
and worries so about you. We are sending drool to both of you and hope that
she was just upset by the change in schedule and company and will stop
drinking extra water in a couple of days.

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer