[Dailydrool] Resources

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:18:44 PST 2018

This is something that comes up periodically and about which I am a true
fanatic.
Aside from your wonderful Veterinarian-- and most of them really are
terrific-- you have at your disposal a plethora of Veterinary schools in
Universities scattered across the country.
Do not forget this especially if you have a dog with an apparently
mysterious or highly unusual problem. Do not wait too long if what you and
your Vet are trying is just not working. Give it a few weeks but beyond
that. there are people out there trained to think differently and who have
the technological equipment your Vet only dreams about.

I learned this in the toughest way you can-- I waited too long to head for
the University and it was nobody's fault, just one of those crushing
lessons we sometimes learn. The end result would most likely have been the
same but we could have saved the dog a lot of suffering.

Ask your Vet for a referral if you think you need more help. If he won't do
it call the U anyway and find a new Vet, too.

MomPerson to MertaLou. Conley & Doc