[Dailydrool] The Bugler

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:21:38 PST 2018

I had missed that notice in the Bugler that it was coming to a close.  I’m glad someone noticed and posted on the Drool.  Riche and I have had lots of conversations.  Two years ago, when her old Apple computer died, I drove from the coast of NC to TN to deliver our older iMac and got to spend some time with Riche.  She is an amazing lady!  Since then, we’ve talked  on the phone a bit and exchanged many emails on the quirks of scanning old issues, and using Word in place of her much loved publishing software that was on her old machine.  I’m sad to see the Bugler close, but I know how much time this has taken to publish, especially using something other than publishing software.

Riche - I hope to see some posts on the Drool!

Sent from my iPad