[Dailydrool] Sallys poem

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 16:39:11 PST 2018

I did not know my friend was a poet! How nice!

We also met on the drool, then found out we lived close and enjoy meeting in
person

Here s hoping you find that sweet 40 lb  basset real soon!

I, too, enjoy reading the drool daily and will try harder to post more
often..

The Triplets are getting on in their years:

Tilly will be 11  The Alpha

Phoebe 9 THE Therapy dog

Harvey 8 The Basse' dor - More basset thAN dor

I would be lost without the advice from the Droolers!

Sue

We loves de full moons  .Espesiallie to get Mama up at midnight to lay in de
yard and lookie at it!

Tilly  - de' Puter one

DET OFF DE ' PUTER!  Hurry!! Here she comes!

Phoebe de Saintly one

Gimmie,Gimmie dhose keys Tilly, Get off!  I said NOW!

I De ALPHA today!