[Dailydrool] mariah the maraudah checking in

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 16:21:38 PST 2018

This is Pw. Mariah the maraudah checking in.  Mom is so excited to be seeing all the names of folks she recognizes as droolers over the years.

As  for myself, I have a few things to report.  Do any of you have nicknames that your humans use when referring to you, instead of using your real names?  My Dad does, when he wants to know where we are or ask a question to mom about  us.  he calls my formerly traumatized and now scaredy cat rescued pit mix sister, Ipo, “crazy dog”.   As in, “Where is Crazy Dog?”

Do you know what he calls me?  It is an outrage.  He calls me “Evil Dog”.  “Is that Evil Dog barking outside?”  “Did Evil Dog bury my house slippers again?”  An outrage, I tell you, an outrage!