[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:32:21 PST 2018

 This is Merta Lou. Professional Lady Basset Hound. Today one of the
two-legger puppies came to visit for a short time, the female one. She was
nice and I actually touched her nose! I was only a little afraid because
Conley and Doc said she was ok and were jumping on her and stuff. So I got
really excited too and touched her nose. Then I ran, but I was very brave.

She has a pet of her own called a French Bull. It sounds very big and
dangerous to me and I am glad she doesn't live any closer. She was being
"fixed". I do not know what was wrong with her that she was broken but
apparently everything worked out ok.  I did not know the Vet worked on
Bulls. I will have to be more watchful when I go there.

Mr Biskit is still sick but got up for awhile to talk to his
two-legger.That's my exciting news. Actually I think it's pretty cool that
she has a Bull. I wonder where it sleeps at night.
I would think---Conley what? It's a what? No I am sure you're wrong she
said BULL. No I did not hear that go away.

Love and Cuddles from Mer (Conley GO AWAY you are WRONG)ta Lou