[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 08:19:53 PST 2018

Well I was born in Vermont but I never expected to be shipped out to live
someplace worse!!

This snow it began before ad is still going well not right this second but
the damage is done.

Do you know what it is like to have to go outside and squat in this
stuff?Talk about birth control!! (Oops did I say that? Sorry.)

And when I wake up and it is dark and She sends me outside in this it is a
wonder I make it back to the house and probablyI wouldn't but I follow real
close to Mr.Doc and he makes a nice path for li'lole me. (He can be so
sweet)

Well here is a little secret. When I come in and am covered with snow I run
and curl up on Her bed real fast and now her bed is all soggy.
BWAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stay dry
Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset