[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 03:30:53 PST 2018

This is Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset

Yesterday She put me and Mr. Conley in the Van and swept us away to That
Place That Should Never Be Mentioned. I do not know what they did to Mr.
Conley as he was just so happy to be back in the Van and I was so glad he
was back and then she took ME away and the Lady Doctor did that awful thing
to my nails and looked in my beautiful ears and deep into my lovely eyes
and said "You are SO pretty"
Yes!
Yes I am. I like this person even tho she says she is a "Vet" I like her! I
wagged a little to show her that I like her.
But I was really glad to come home and show Mr. Doc my new short nails. I
do not click anymore. (Even tho she used to do it all the time on all kinds
of dogs MomPerson will not do our nails anymore.)
The white stuff is melting and Someone needs to get out there with the
shovel. hint hint.
Hope everyone has a glorious weekend.

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset