[Dailydrool] From The Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 02:39:18 PST 2018

There is something afoot. A paw. It isn't me but Doc-- the MotherPerson is
showering him with cuddles and saying things like I will love you just as
much
as much as what? What is she up to?
He went away for a whole morning the other day and came back with a NAKED
TUMMY! I did not say a word just sniffed and sniffed and curled up away
from him in case it is catching.
Then the MotherPerson got some phone calls and made some and something is
going on Friday but I do not know what it is  and then they are also going
to fix something that has a lump or something and I have looked all over
the house and yard and cannot find any lumps that do not belong so I don't
know what that is about but Conley shuddered and and went off by himself
and wouldn't talk to me about anything but kept looking at Doc funny.
I heard him mumble something about having had one of those lumps himself
and look at him now but he looks just like always to me.
So this is confused Merta Lou at her desk.
Love and Cuddles,