[Dailydrool] Liver Enzymes

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Fri Feb 2 13:30:11 PST 2018

My friend has a little white fluffy dog (cockapoo?) that had skyrocketing liver enzymes.  She went on-line and read everything that she could.  She now makes her dog a green slush out of all kinds of vegetables and adds in additional minerals and the vet is beyond thrilled with the results.  If any of you are interested, I can email her and ask her exactly what she does for Mimi...

BTW - Mimi eats 3 meals a day of this green slush and she just LOVES it!!  You should see her dance when the blender is going cuz she knows she's about to get fed!!

~Gwen, Sasha & Sundae~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.