[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 511, Issue 9

Beth Hanna bethahanna at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 13:13:17 PST 2018

This sounds like the problem I had with my Dora years ago.  It took me a long while to figure out she was afraid to go out in the dark by herself.  Once I started taking her out at night and staying outside with her she was fine, no more puddles inside.  You just never know what is going on inside those little heads.  We fell into a routine that lasted her entire life.  Still miss her terribly.