[Dailydrool] We're complete!!

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Thu Feb 8 05:10:29 PST 2018

Hello everyone!

I just had to write to tell you all that we are a complete family once again!!  Sunday night we met the transport and picked up our newest baby from Daphneyland!!  Her name is Marshmallow and she and Sundae have hit it off right away!!  Not even 24 hours after coming to our house, she and Sundae not only played, but cuddled!!  Sasha is still a bit shell shocked that we brought ANOTHER baby into our house, but we're hoping in the next couple of days, she'll actually play with both of them and not just Sundae!

We are having so much fun watching the 2 little ones playing!!  We were worried that Sundae would be too rough, but it seems to be the other way around!!  Marshmallow is a brute!!  She even walks like she's a little bull dog!!  The hardest part is that neither baby is potty trained!!  Sundae is getting better about going outside and on the papers inside, but she still occasionally misses!  Marshmallow is 50/50.  When she makes it onto the papers, I'm not sure she knows that's where we want her to go!  I have yet to see her pee outside, but she's only been with us a few days!

I have a few pictures if anyone wants to see them!  I also have a couple of videos on YouTube if you like watching bassets play!  Look me up under Pengwen65...

Healing drool to all those in need and hugs to everyone!!
~Gwen~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Gdossey at te.com<mailto:Gdossey at te.com>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.