[Dailydrool] Nickname thread

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 14:18:40 PST 2018

We have two Bassets rescued by CBHR. First one came with the name Buster which soon turned to Butter-boy,Wag-a-tail boy and Perfect Basset.  Our other Basset came with the Betty, totally non-descriptive.  We changed it to Miss Ellie. She is a demanding and talkative girl with much personality.  Her nicknames are Pretty Girl [from my husband] and Wild-woman from her former foster Mom and BE QUIET from me when her Dad leaves the house and the barking begins.  You probably tell which dog is mine.---Jean Sankey