[Dailydrool] Duncan's happy day

basset911 at aol.com basset911 at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 13:37:10 PST 2018

Absolutely loved reading Duncan's Happy Gotcha Day Story.
Yes, Nancy called in tears and I had read the post.
It was a simple matter of "Come and visit and cry into fur"  Very hard to visit Daphneyland
and not fall in love.  It happens, yet it is rare.
Duncan knew his family at first site.
Love you handsome!!  Hoedown is coming in May!!  Hope to see you here!

Dawn Smith, President / Founder

Basset Rescue Network at Daphneyland
www.daphneyland.com
www.facebook.com/daphneyland
661 269-2682 Public message line
Daphneyland is open to the public on Saturdays & Sundays from 11 - 4.
Volunteering, visiting, meet and greet and bellyrubbing.  Adoption apps must have been screened and approved before a hound can go home!
Please visit our website and consider a monthly donation to our Sustainability Program!

Watch 25 of our Basset Hounds compete on "The American Rescue Dog Show" airing on Hallmark on February 19, 2018!  Who will win "Best in Rescue"?  Tune in to find out!