[Dailydrool] It's my calendar page!!!

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 17:32:32 PST 2018

Hi there,
It's me, Delilah Belle Basset.  Today is my calendar day!  I really don't
enjoy habbing Mama take my picture but I letted her one day last summer.
She can't use Tweats to entice me to look at the camera anymore because ob
losing my sight to glaucoma but my snooter works just fine.  I am the last
of four Basset babies Mama and the Dadslabe had at one time.  I miss my
Basset siblings especially Dozie guy, but I do share da house wif Purrlina,
the naughty Calico cat.  She like to sneak into my bed iffen I get up at
night to get a drinkie of water.  I may not be able to see her but I sniffs
when she gets in my warm spot.  She sits in the window and watches me when
I go out for walkies wif Mama and when I come in she likes to sniff my
face...I have NO idea why.  Maybe because herz is not allowed to go
outside.  Sometimes she thinks its funny to bat my snooter with her paws.
She nebber, ebber uses da sharp fings on the end of her toes but I do NOT
like when she does this and tell her in my loud "I am in charge ob you"
voice.

I am about 13 years old so Mama worries about me.  Last November I had four
bumpies taken off, one was the nasty C word but the vetman said he taked it
ALL out so it was okay.  He called it a liposarcoma.  I still hab lots of
others; Mama calls me her lumpy-bumpy girl.  I hab a bad toof which has to
come out but the vetman said I had to wait until I was all better from my
bump stuff.

I hab two boyfurends who lib across the street from me.  Day are bleck
brothers and called Pomeranians.  We sniffy each other when the weather is
nice and we are out at the same time.

Mama and I lub readin' about other houndies and their humans here on da
Drool.  We don't always write sumpfin but we read ebbery day.

Snooters and hugs from Delilah Belle and her Mamaslabe, Sandi
njmedic702 at gmail.com